Hey my loves,
When you’re reading this I’m already on my vacation! YAY! I’m going to visit some family in the south of Germany for a couple of days, just to recharge and spend some quality time with them. We have quite a few things planned, so expect an entry on that!
But today I am going to show you the makeup I took with me on my little family vacation.
I kept it quite minimal even though it does not look lite it, but these are the things that I tend to use on a daily bases. I will have a video up quite soon about my daily makeup routine during winter, so keep an eye out for that, if you are interested.
One of everything – haha xD, literally so hard, I wanted to pack two more blushes, but then I thought ‘Girl, you’re only gonna use one anyway’, so I decided on one.
- Primer: Nivea Men – Post Shave Balm
- Foundation: L’Oréal Paris – True Match in Golden Ivory
- Concealer: Maybelline – The Eraser Eye in Light
- Powder: L’Oréal Paris – True Match Powder in Beige
- Bronzer: Bourjois – Bronzing Powder in 52
- Blush: Essence – Satin Blush in kissable
- Highlighter: MAC – Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
- Setting Spray: Maybelline – Superstay 24h Setting Spray
I love palettes for traveling, because you don’t need to bring a zillion different eyeshadows. And since my everyday and going out eyeshadows are in a palette I just brought them both.
- Eyeshadow Palette: Urban Decay – Naked 3
- Eyeshadow Palette: NYX – Lid Lingerie Shadow Palette
- Brows: NYX – Brow Mascara in Brunette
- Mascara: Maybelline – Perfecet Waterproof Mascara in Black
Now, for lips I always like to bring a variety of shades, so I tend to bring a lot, but since the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams are tiny I get away with it – haha xD.
- From left to right:
- Kiko Milano – Gossamer Emotion Creamy Lipstick in 106 Mauve
What do you bring in your travel makeup bag? Tell me in the comments. I would love to know.
I wish you all a wonderful day!