Hey my loves,
in today’s video I am showing you a bronzed kinda everyday spring makeup I love to wear if I have a little bit more time in the morning.
I hope you enjoyed today’s video and if you did make sure to give it a big thumbs and leave a comment telling me what your go-to bronzer is. Also I would really appreciate it if you would hit that sub button and follow me along my journey! I try to put up a video every Friday!
I wish you all a wonderful day!
Hey my loves,
I thought today I would share with you my go-to bronzed Spring make-up look. I really like this look! It’s glowing and you look like you’ve been on holiday for weeks! So here is the final look:
- Clean, treat and moisturize your skin.
- Instead of a primer, I used a moisturising serum.
- Before applying my base, I concealed under the eyes and any spots and redness. I used “Essence Stay-All-Day Concealer in Soft Beige” and “L’Oréal Paris True Match Concealer in Beige”: http://fave.co/1c2LyBU & http://fave.co/1c62dVs
- Instead of a heavy foundation I used “Nivea BB Cream in Light” mixed with one pump of “L’Oréal Paris True Match Foundation in Beige”: http://fave.co/1bNl1ru
- To bronze up my face (in a 3-shape on the outside of my face) I used “Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzer in Deep Bronzer”: http://fave.co/1c62uYs
- To set my T-zone, because I tend to get oily there I used “L’Oréal Paris Indefectible Powder in 225 Beige”: http://fave.co/1c62GH9
- To give me a shimmer bronze on my cheeks I used “E.L.F. Baked Bronzer in St. Lucia”: http://fave.co/1c62Vlx
- Finally I applied some blush, I used “E.L.F. Baked Blush in Rich Rose”: http://fave.co/1bNlyK4
- All over the lid and into the crease I blended in “E.L.F. Baked Bronzer in St. Lucia”: http://fave.co/1c62Vlx
- Into the crease and outer V I placed “E.L.F. Baked Blush in Rich Rose”, I also took in under the eye: http://fave.co/1bNlyK4
- I’ve chosen a matt highlight for the brow bone, I used “Catrice Velvet Matt Eyeshadow in Vanillaty Fair”.
- Then I lined my upper eye halfway with “Essence Super Fine Eyeliner Pen” and winged it out at the end: http://fave.co/1c636NB
- To give a little more depth in the outer-V I place in a darker bronzer. I used “Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzer in Deep Bronze”: http://fave.co/1c62uYs
- I also took the same bronzer under the eye.
- Lastly I coated my top and bottom lashes with the “Catrice Ultimate Lash Multimizer Waterproof Mascara”: http://fave.co/1bNlMkn
For my lips I used “E.L.F. Shimmer Lip Gloss in Dream”: http://fave.co/1bNlRVk
I hope you guys liked it and if you do please make sure to give this entry a thumbs up.