Hey my loves,
I don’t know about you, but I am about ready for summer. It is already quite warm and sunny where I am from, but I want to actually enjoy the sun, which is not quite possibly with two Master degree’s in the making. So instead, I thought I pay homage to the sun the way I know it – with make-up.
As I am not yet tan enough for a full bronzed look I went with a nice touch of color on the eyes, subtle enough for everyday life, but spicy and summer-y enough to get me through my long to-do lists. I love doing colorful eye-looks like this as it is an easy integration of a touch of color to an otherwise boring look. I did not want to go overboard, so I chose a lipstick and lipgloss combo that would be a nice add to the rest of the make-up.
To get the tone I wanted I blended two colors – I used the two red tones in the NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette, which gave me this gorgeous pink color.
As you can see I focused the colors in the inner corner and blended it out, then I added highlighter on top of it, since the shadow itself was a matte finish. I used the light-gold shadow of the palette as well as the highlight shade of the Too Faced palette. I also added a red-brown color on the top lash line, also from the same NYX shadow palette.
- Primer: NYX – Bare With Me Jelly Primer
- Foundation: NYX – Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil
- Concealer: Too Faced – Born This Way Concealer
- Setting Powder: Laura Mercier: Translucent Setting Powder
- Bronzer, Blush and Highlighter: Too Faced – Sweet Peach Glow
- Setting Spray: NYX – Bare With Me Multitasking Spray
- Lipstick: NYX – Soft Matte LipCream in Budapest
- Lipgloss: L’Oréal Paris – Lip Dew Havana Camila Cabello
It may be silly to ask, but I do it anyways just out of curiosity. Do you guys have plans this summer? Let me know in the comments.
I wish you all a wonderful day!