Hey my loves,
in today’s entry I am going to show you some of my favorite makeup items as well as some of my own wishlist items for gifts. Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year and makeup is one of my biggest hobbies, so I thought I bring to you this gift guide!
I’ve divided the items into three categories – face, eyes and lips. I’ve picked some of my all time favorites, as well as some items that I want myself and heard great things about. I also included high end things and more affordable brands. So you can find something for everyone!
- The Ordinary – Serum Foundation
- Laura Mercier – Translucent Loose Powder
- Benefit – Boiing Concealer
- Nip+Fab – Blusher Palette
- The Balm – Mary-Lou Manizer
- Bourjous – Bronzing Powder
- Maybelline – The Eraser Eye Concealer
- Zoeva – Opulence Blush Palette
- L’Oréal Paris – Paradise Mascara
- Urban Decay – Naked 3 Palette
- Charlotte Tilbury – Full Fat Lashes
- NYX – Lid Lingerie Eyeshadow Palette
- NYX – Micro Brow Pencil
- Urban Decay – Primer Potion
- Hourglass – Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Urban Decay – Backtalk Palette
- Maybelline – SuperStay 24 h Lipstick
- Maybelline – SuperStay Matte Ink
- L’Oréal Paris – Les Chocolats Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick
- NYX – Soft Matte Metallic Lip Cream
- L’Oréal Paris – Color Riche Magentic Stones Lipstick
- L’Oréal Paris – Infallible Mega Gloss Cream Finish
- NYX – #THISISEVERYTHING Lip Oil
- NYX – Land of Lollies Intense Butter Gloss Lip Trio
What makeup products are on your wishlist for this Christmas? Tell me in the comments. I would love to know!
I wish you all a wonderful day!