Hey my loves,
on Friday the 9th of November I turned 27 years old. So I thought why not share some things I learned in my 20s so far. I thought this would be quite fun to share with you guys, since I’m sure we all have different learning experience during our 20s.
- Make Mistakes.
- Try everything once.
- You cannot please everyone.
- It’s okay not to be okay.
- Taking care of yourself is important.
- Being honest and open does not make you less strong.
- Appreciate the people in your life that care.
- Don’t ever stop dreaming.
- Don’t be afraid of new things.
- You can handle more than you think you can.
- You stronger than you think you are.
- Being an adult sucks, but it’s also the best time of your life.
- You’re never too old to have fun.
- It’s okay to talk about mental health.
- It’s okay to have an opinion.
- Love yourself.
- If there’s a will, there’s a way.
- Create a life you believe in.
- Feeling lost comes with the territory.
- You don’t have to have a plan for your life.
- Don’t care about what other people think.
- If you feel like giving up, don’t. You might surprise yourself.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- All things happen for a reason. You might not see it right away.
- Patience can be learned.
- You create your own happiness.
- Being single isn’t a failure.
What are some of the things you have learned? Tell me in the comments I would love to know. I hope you enjoyed today’s entry.
I wish you all a wonderful day!