Hey my loves,
in today’s entry I am going to show you a recipe for one of my favorites nutritious salad that I love making for lunch and sometimes even dinner in summer.
- 1/2 of a bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- a handful of mushrooms
- a handful of green asparagus
- a handful of shredded carrots
- 1 chicken breast
- 100g low-fat yoghurt
- Salt, Pepper, Paprika and Garlic
- Basil & Parsley
- 45 g feta cheese
- Wash and dry your lettuce and cut into mouth-sized pieces.
- Wash and cut you bell pepper and tomato.
- Wash and cut your green asparagus and mushrooms.
- Put a little bit of olive oil into a pan and start cooking the chicken breast.
- In the meantime use a microwavable dish and put a little bit of water in and add the asparagus and a little bit of salt and microwave for about 2-5 minutes (it all depends on the asparagus and the microwave you have)
- Assemble the lettuce, bell pepper, tomato and shredded carrots on a plate.
- While your chicken is cooking you can start making the sauce. For that just mix the yoghurt with all the spices and herbs.
- When the chicken is almost done add the mushrooms to the pan and cook them through.
- Assemble the rest of the ingredients on the plate and top it of with the sauce and crumble the feta cheese over. Enjoy!
What is your go-to salad in the summer? Leave me your recipe down below.
I wish you all a wonderful day!