Hey my loves,
in today’s entry I am going to talk about the makeup look I’ve been wearing for the transition to summer. Where I’m leaving it’s currently a heat wave so we’ve been having temperatures up in the 25 C.
As per usual I like to keep it minimal for the everyday basis, especially because I’m usually out the entire day at Uni. What’s also important is a very long-lasting makeup and a sweat proof one, because – duh – it’s summer, so it’s usually hot. Haha xD
Here’s the makeup I used to create my look:
- Maybelline – Super Stay Primer
- Bourjois – 123 CC Cream
- Maybelline – The Eraser Eye Concealer
- Maybelline – Master Fix Setting Powder
- Maybelline – Master Bronzer Palette
- Too Faced – Perfect Flush Blush in Something About Berry
- MAC – Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle
- Maybelline – Perfect Waterproof Mascara
- L’Oréal Paris – Brow Artist Expert
- NYX – Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo
- Maybelline – Super Stay Fixing Spray
As you can see I’m currently loving a lot of Maybelline products and I think that’s amazing. I personally think they have really upped their game with their new products and I think that for their price they are amazing, long-lasting products.
For my eyes, I used a combination of the three bronzer shades in the Master Bronze Palette in the crease and under-eye. And a little bit of the gold from the palette on my lid.
My lip color varies on my mood and when I took that picture I felt bold so I went with a bright fuchsia color. I love the mattes from NYX, though I wish they were a little bit longer lasting.
What are your go-to makeup products for summer? Tell me in the comments, I would love to know.
I wish you all a wonderful day!