Hey my loves,
in today’s blog post I am sharing with you a simple and easy Banana Bread recipe. I love bananas and I am a huge fan of using browned bananas for new recipes, just like this ‘Banana Bread’.
I added some leftover chocolate from Easter, but you can literally add anything you want. I added walnuts once and that was amazing too! What are some of your favorite ingredients to add to Banana Bread?
- 2 – 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 Degrees.
- Melt the butter over medium heat. Let it cool off.
- Peel and mush the bananas in a bowl.
- Add egg, sugar, vanilla, melted butter, salt and cinnamon to the bananas and combine them. You can use an electric whisk for this as it smooths down the batter with the bananas in them even more!
- Now add flour and baking powder and combine until smooth.
- If you like you could add some chocolate to the mixture and fold it in. I just smashed up a chocolate Easter bunny I had left over.
- Transfer the batter to a bread pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 50 minutes, or until you can stick the bread with a toothpick an now batter is left on it. But be careful not to burn yourself!
I hope you enjoyed this entry and if you decide to bake this banana bread, send me your pictures on Twitter or Instagram. I would love to see them!
I wish you all a wonderful day!