Hey my loves,
in today’s post I will talk about ten ways you can relax whether it’s after work or University. I love doing all ten of these things and they help me to unwind after a busy day or week of Uni.
10 Things I do to relax:
- Read a book – I’m currently still reading ‘The Night Circus’, because I’m still working on some things for Uni so I barely want to read anything else besides that.
- Take a bath – I love having a bath, it relaxes me and my muscles. And it takes care of my body without any work!
- Pamper yourself – as with taking a bath, I also love taking care of my face and with that comes face masks. Here are two I currently love: L’Oréal Paris Pure Clay Masks Review.
- Treat yourself – whether it’s some chocolate or those boots you wanted, if you can afford get it.
- Watch Netflix – or any streaming service! I’m currently loving ‘The Bold Type’ and started to re-watch ‘Criminal Minds’.
- Turn off your phone – sometimes you need to take yourself offline and in today’s world the best way to that is by turning off your phone.
- Go for a walk – leave your phone at home and take some me-time on a walk.
- Turn on some music and dance – if you are super stressed out I can highly recommend doing this. You will feel so much better!
- Do some Yoga, a workout or meditate – taking care of your body can be done in many different ways and one way is to train it and that you can do with your brain as well.
- Have a laugh with your friends – spending time with my friends relaxes me the most, I tend to just laugh about everything and I forget about my problems!
What do you do to relax? Share them with me and the others in the comments. I would love to know.
I wish you all a wonderful day!