Hey my loves,
in today’s video I share with you how to achieve Mandy Moore’s eyeshadow look from the 2018 SAG Awards! I thought her makeup looked STUNNING and so I just had to recreate this look!
Products that I used:
- Nivea Men – After Shave Balsam in Sensitive
- L’Oréal Paris – True Match Foundation in Golden Ivory
- Maybelline – The Eraser Eye Concealer in Light
- L’Oréal Paris – True Match Powder in Beige
- Essence – 3 in 1 Contouring and Highlighting Palette
- Essence – LE Under my Umbrella Blush
- Essence – Satin Touch Blush in 20
- MAC – Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
- Maybelline – Superstay 24h Setting Spray
- Eylure – Brow Tamer in Dark
- Urban Decay – Naked 3 Palette
- Sleek – i-Divine Palette in Sunset
- Rimmel – Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Black
- Maybelline – Perfect Mascara in Black (similar one)
- Essence – Velvet Mat Liptick in 23 (similar one “Looking Buff”)
- NYX – Intense Butter Gloss in Tres Leches
I hope you enjoyed this week’s video and if you did, make sure to give it a big thumbs up and I if you like subscribe to many channel, so that you won’t miss any new ones!
I wish you all a wonderful day!