Hey my loves,
in today’s post I thought I would share with you my reading list for 2018. I will be updating this along the way this year, but for starters I have a couple of books that made it onto my list for this year.
- Pete Dexter – The Paperboy
- Susan Jeffers – Feel the Fear and Do it Anyways
- Jojo Moyes – Me Before You
- Kathryn Stockett – The Help
- Claire Douglas – The Sisters
- Karin Slaughter – Pretty Girls
- E. Lockhart – We were Liars
- Paul Pen – The Light of the Fireflies
- Amber Smith – The Way I Used to Be
- Erin Morgenstern – The Night Circus
- Paula Hawkins – Into the Water
- Stephan King – Sleeping Beauties
I am currently reading “The Night Circus” and I absolutely love it, it feels so different to anything I’ve read so far. Mainly because I usually stick to the thrillers and haven’t read any fantasy lately (except for rereading Harry Potter, duh!).
What is on your reading list for 2018? Tell me in the comments.
I wish you all a wonderful day!