Hey my loves,
today I am sharing with you a super quick makeup, it takes about 10-15 minutes depending on how many times you rock out to Christmas music… I mean it’s never too early, right? I would also put it in the category ‘No Makeup Makeup’ because it’s very natural and you can’t really see it on camera but in person, your own skin shines through the BB cream. I hope you enjoy today’s entry:
Products I’ve used:
- Nivea Men – Aftershave Balsam in Sensitive http://fave.co/2fluxVl
- Nivea – BB Balm in Light
- Maybelline – Fit Me Concealer in 15 http://fave.co/2eKTq0F
- Rimmel London – Wake Me Up Concealer http://fave.co/2flBAgP
- Catrice Cosmetics – Nude Illusion Loose Powder in Transparent Matte
- Alverde Naturkosmetik – Shimmer blush in Secret Rose
- Bourjois – Bronzing Powder in 52 http://fave.co/2flzmhG
- Eylure – Brow Crayon in Mid Brown http://fave.co/2flxVj6
- Rimmel London – Brow This Way Brow Mascara in Medium Brown
- Monki – Cream Face Shimmer in Moon Beamin’ http://fave.co/2flxndc
- L’Oréal Paris – Million Lashes Mascara in Waterproof http://fave.co/2flyPvT
- NYX – Soft Matte Lip Cream in London http://fave.co/2flxXYv
What I Eat On A Busy Day
Breakfast – Avocado on Toast
Avocado on Toast has to be my favorite, but I actually don’t make it on toast instead I like to use multigrain bread. It’s much healthier that way. I also season it with salt, pepper, garlic powder and chili flakes.
Lunch – Simple & Quick Fried Rice
For Lunch, I had a quick almost ready meal: Fried Rice with Rigatoni-Noodles and Veggies. I tried it for the first time to see if I would like it but it was seasoned too much for my taste. But I liked the idea behind it, so I’m definitely will try to recreate this recipe on my own. Let me know in the comments if you would like me to write an entry about it.
Dinner – Tuna Sandwich with Bell Pepper
For Dinner, I made my own version of a tuna sandwich. Instead of the usual complement mayo, I used cream cheese (2-3 tablespoons) and I added a bit of salt and pepper. And for some extra veggies, I added a small onion and ate some sliced red bell pepper on the side.
I hope you enjoyed today’s entry and video, and if you did make sure to show both some love. I would really appreciate it! Also, I have been more active on Instagram Stories lately, so come and say hi: The Dawn of Inspiration | Instagram
I wish you all a wonderful day!