Hey my loves,
my last Halloween tutorial for you today is a Harley Quinn inspired one! I hope you enjoyed my Halloween looks! Here’s the video:
Products I’ve used:
- Maybelline – Fit Me Anti-Shine Stick Foundation
- Rimmel – Wake Me Up Concealer
- Maybelline – Master Contour Duo Stick
- Catrice Cosmetics – Nude Illusion Loose Powder in Transparent Mat
- Eylure – Brow Crayon
- NYX – Eyeshadow Base in White
- Catrice Cosmetics – Powder Blush in Madame De Pinkadour
- Essence – Eyeshadow in Blue Mission
- Rimmel – Scandaleyes
- The Balm – Mary-Lou Manizer
- Maybelline – Classic Volume Express Mascara
- L’Oréal – Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Waterproof
- Essence – Eyeliner Pen
- NYX – Lip Liner in Red Tape
- NYX – Lipstick in Chaos
I hope you enjoyed today’s entry and video! If you did make sure to show both some love, I would really appreciate it!
What did you think of my Halloween tutorials? Tell me in the comments. And also tell me what you’re doing this Halloween and what you’re going as.
Have you seen my other tutorials?
I wish you all a wonderful day!