Hey my loves,
today’s Halloween look is inspired by a Vampire, but because gross and gory everybody can do I glammed up mine a bit, you can obviously add some fake blood and teeth, but I love this look. Here’s the video:
Products I’ve used:
- Bourjois – 123 Perfect CC Cream
- Maybelline – Fit Me Concealer
- Catrice Cosmetics – Nude Illusion Loose Powder in Transparent Matt
- Eylure – Brow Crayon
- p2 – Mat Dream Eyeshadow in Grey Style
- Bourjois – Bronzing Powder in 52
- Catrice Cosmetics – Velvet Mat Eyeshadow in Jump and Brown
- NYX – Eyeshadow Base in White
- NYX – Lipstick in Chaos
- NYX – Blush in Bitten
- Rimmel – Scandalous
- Sleek – i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Au Naturel
- Maybelline – Classic Volume Express Mascara
- L’Oréal – Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Waterproof
- NYX – Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Cherry Skies
I hope you enjoyed today’s entry and video. If you did make sure to show both some love, I would really appreciate it.
What are you going to this Halloween? And what are you going as? Tell me in the comments. I would love to know.
Have you seen my other Halloween tutorials?
I wish you all a wonderful day!