Hey my loves,
my second Halloween tutorial is inspired by a Snapchat filter because I couldn’t recreate it as much as I wanted I went my own style and created this Glitter Fairy Makeup:
Products I’ve used:
- Revlon – Colorstay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin
- MAC – Pro Longwear Concealer
- NYX – Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam
- Makeup Revolution – Redemption Palette Iconic 3
- Catrice Cosmetics – Absolute Eye Color in Li – La Bamba
- Essence – Blush in I’m Blushing
- Sleek – i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Sunset
- Paint Glow – Shake Me Up Holographic Glitter in Rose
- Manhatten – Eyemazing Eyeshadow Cream Get Glamified
- NYX – Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Tea & Cookies
I hope you enjoyed today’s entry and video. If you did make sure to show both some love, I would really appreciate it.
What are you going as for this Halloween? Tell me in the comments.
Check out my other Halloween Tutorial:
I wish you all a wonderful day!