Hey my loves,
HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN! :)
This week is a special one! I’m sharing four Halloween makeup looks with you, kicking it off today with this “Creepy Clown Tutorial”:
Products I’ve used:
- Bourjois – 123 Perfect Foundation
- MAC – Pro Longwear Concealer
- Eylure – Brow Crayon
- Sleek – i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Au Naturel
- Rimmel – Scandaleyes
- Essence – Eyeliner Pen Extra Longlasting
- Catrice Cosmetics – Velvet Mat Eyeshadow in Al Burgundi
- Sleek – Blush in Antique
- Maybelline – Classic Volume Express Mascara in Waterproof
- L’Oréal – Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Waterproof
I hope you enjoyed today’s entry and video. If you did make sure to show both some love, I would really appreciate it!
What are you going to do this Halloween? Tell me in the comments.
I wish you all a wonderful day!