Hey my loves,
in today’s video I showed you a makeup look that’s perfect for back to school or in my case back to university. It’s long lasting and by changing the color of eyeshadows also versatile.
Products I’ve used:
- Nivea Men – After Shave Balm in Sensitive
- Bourjois – 123 Perfect Foundation in 52 Vanilla
- MAC – Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Rimmel London – Silky Loose Face Powder in Transparent
- Bourjois – Bronzing Powder in 52 Peux Mates
- Essence – Me & My Umbrella Blush in 01 You can stand under my umbrella
- The Balm – Mary-Lou Manizer
- Maybelline – Color Tattoo 24h in On and on bronze
- Manhatten – Eyemazing Effect Eyeshadow in Brownie Break
- Maybelline – Classic Volume Express Mascara in Waterproof
- Eylure – Brow Crayon in 30
- Rimmel London – Brow this Way in Medium Brown
- NYX – Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Sandstorm
I hope you enjoyed today’s entry and if you did make sure to give it a thumbs up and give my video some love! I would really appreciate it!
I wish you all a wonderful day!