Hey my loves,
today I’m sharing a recipe with you I found on Pinterest.com and just had to try out because it looked super delicious and it was!
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup liquid coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon grated lime zest (the original recipe said lemon)
- juice of 1/2 of a lime
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 1/3 cups frozen berries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Preheat your oven to 190 C (375F). Prepare your muffin tin.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar.
- Add the yogurt, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, lime zest, and juice.
- Combine the flour with baking powder and salt in a different bowl.
- Add the flour to your wet ingredients.
- Lastly, add your frozen berries and chia seeds.
- Combin the mixture with a spoon and then transfer your batter to the muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Check out my Healthy Recipes board on Pinterest!
Here is the Original Recipe: Triple Berry Chia Seed Muffin!
I hope you enjoyed today’s entry and if you did make sure to give it a thumbs up! And let me know in the comments how you liked the muffins!
I wish you all a wonderful day!