Hey my loves,
today I am sharing my go-to, sweat proof makeup for summer. As you might have seen in my latest haul (link is going to be at the end of the entry) I recently bought a few items to perfect my makeup for summer.
I love wearing makeup but during the hot summer days it can get quite annoying. I’ve found a way to wear makeup that works perfect for me. So here you go:
Everything I used:
- Start of with a clean and moisturized skin.
- Apply a thin layer of Nivea Men – After Shave Balsam in Sensitive.
- Follow with a primer that works for you. I found that Rimmel London – Fix & Protect Make Up Primer with SPF 25 works the best for me.
- Color correct if you think you need it. Long nights, long days, little sleep – always means tired skin for me, so I always use a brightening color corrector. Mine is by NYX and it’s the Color Correcting Liquid in Yellow.
- Apply your foundation or in my case the Bourjois – 123 Perfect CC Cream in light beige.
- Conceal any blemishes and dark circles. I find that the CC Cream covers up my dark circles pretty good so I use less concealer under my eyes than I would normally do. Also I don’t conceal very heavy because I think it gives off a more natural look.
- I always contour or at least bronze up my face to give back a bit of definition. I’ve used the Maybelline – Master Contour by Facestudio in Medium to contour my cheeks, forehead, jawline and very lightly my nose.
- Now it’s time to set everything. I start off by baking my under eye are and lightly dust loose powder over my t-zone with my Rimmel London – Match Perfection Loose Powder in Transparent.
- Then I set my contour and lightly bronze up my face with the Bourjois – Bronzing Powder in 52 Peaux mates.
- Moving onto blush, I used KIKO Milano – Rebel Bouncy Blush in Treasure Rose.
- At last I highlight the top of my cheek bones, my cupids bow and the tip of my nose with my trusted The Balm – Mary Lou Manizer.
- I don’t like to wear a lot of eye makeup because I tend to get very oily during summer time. So I only use one sparkly eyeshadow all over in this case the KIKO Milano – Eyeshadow in 118. (at least during the daytime)
- For my brows I use the Rimmel London – Brow this Way Brow Gel in Medium Brown.
- And I always use a waterproof mascara, this time I used the L’Oréal Paris – Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Black.
- I love wearing lipsticks and during summer I love to wear popping, bright colors just like the combination of these two products: p2 – Perfect Look Lipliner in 131 Raspberry and p2 – Pure Color Lipstick in 016 High Line.
I hope you enjoyed this entry! If you did let me know in the comments and give this entry a thumbs up! I would really appreciate it.
As promised the link to my latest haul: A Little Haul – Summer Edition
I wish you all a wonderful day!