Hey my loves,
today I’m sharing a look with you I created for this year’s Spring season inspired by the upcoming trends. I took my own spin on using blue eyeshadow! Here’s what the end result looks like (oh and fyi I created this look before I touched up my roots and trimmed my hair):
Since I have green eyes I thought blue eyeshadow on the lids would not go with my eye color so I thought how can I create a look with using blue, and since I had a blue winged liner for last years make up look, I decided to smoke out my under-eye. By the way, that’s the look I’m talking about: Color Pop – Make Up Look – Spring 2015
I kept the eyeshadow look on the upper lid fairly simple. It’s pretty much my everyday go-to look except I don’t wear eyeliner on an every day base. But I wanted something simple for the top, so I went for a gold and brown mix. Here are all the products I used for my eyes:
Products used on the upper lid:
- Catrice – Chocolate Nudes Eyeshadow Palette in 010 Choc’ Let It Be
- I used a mixture of the 5th and 1st shadow (from left to right) and applied it on my lid, then I used the 3rd color as a transitioning color in the crease and after it, I applied the 4th color lightly over that. Lastly I applied the 2nd color as a brow bone highlight.
Products used on the under eye-area and lashes:
- NYX – 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette – The Runway Collection in Haute Model
- I applied the turquoise shadow on the waterline and smudge the color down a bit
- Essence – Eyeshadow in 38 blue mission
- I then took this color and blended the color out even more.
- L’Oréal Paris – Volume Million Lashes Waterproof in Black
- I coated my lashes two times with this mascara, top and bottom.
Products used on my eyebrows:
- p2 – Eyebrow Express pen in 030 brilliant brown
- Rimmel – Brow this Way – Brow Styling Gel in Medium Brown
Now let’s talk about the face. I used a mixture between two foundations, because I’m currently in between colors and also because one of them is more hydrating than the other. And I forgot to but my primer to the products, but I used the Nivea Men After Shave Balsam in Sensitive. Here is everything I used on my face:
In order of applying it:
- Kiko Milano – Dark Circle Tone Eraser in o2 Orange
- Kiko Milano – Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation in Warm Beige 30
- Maybelline – Fit Me Foundation in 120
- Maybelline – Fit Me Concealer in 120 (under-eye)
- Rimmel – Wake Me Up Concealer in Soft Beige (wherever I needed it)
- Rimmel – Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in Transparent
- Bourjois – Bronzing Powder in 52 Peaux Mates
- Kiko Milano – Rebel Bouncy Blush in 03 Treasure Rose
- The Balm – Mary-Lou Manizer
First I used the lipliner to outline my lips and then I filled in with my lipstick.
I hope you like this look and if you did make sure to give this entry a thumbs up and feel free to share it on your social media! And if you recreate this look make sure to tag me!
I wish you all a wonderful day!