Hey my loves,
today I am sharing with you what I ate one day last week. It has been a full week of eating healthy now and I already feel a lot more energized. So here they are!
Baked Oatmeal with Yogurt, Almonds, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Blueberries & Banana
- 3/4 cup steel-cut oatmeal
- 60g almonds
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. fine salt
- 90 to 185g berries (I used blueberries)
- 475ml milk
- 80ml honey (I used agave syrup, but you could also use maple syrup)
- 1 large egg
- 45g unsalted melted and cooled butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix together your dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 180C.
- Stir in the berries and almonds. Fill the mixture into your baking dish and bake for 55 to 60 min.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
In the fridge it can last up to 5 days. And it’s very delicious and I think you can verify your mixture however you like.
Cucumber Black bean Corn Tomato Salad
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 diced cucumber
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 lime
- salt & pepper
- Dice the bell pepper and cucumber, half the cherry tomatoes and cut up the feta cheese and onion.
- Squeeze the lime and add salt and pepper. Mix together! Enjoy!
Teriyaki Chicken with Quinoa
Ingredients (for 4-6 servings):
- 2-3 chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 handful of fresh broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4-5 carrots, sliced
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup quinoa
For the Teriyaki Sauce:
- 2 tbsp. ginger, chopped
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 3-4 tsp. cornstarch (or flour)
- 1/4 cup honey (or agave syrup)
- In a bowl mix the sauce ingredients.
- In a saute pan, over medium to high heat, add the olive oil and the chicken. Let it cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Cook your quinoa according to the instructions on the packing.
- Add the broccoli and carrots and stir occasionally for 10-12 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the sauce to the mixture in the saute pan and stir until it thickens.
I hope you like this sort of entry. I’m planning on doing them once, maybe twice a month! Let me know in the comments!
I wish you all a wonderful day!