Hey my loves,
today I am sharing with you a DIY I did for my birthday! It was so much fun using them! Make sure to check out the entry on Friday to see some of the photos! I’m going through every step with you, I hope you like this!
things you will need
- Hot Glue Gun
- White Pen
- Black Permanent Marker
- different colors of papers
- printouts (I found mine on Pinterest)
- wooden sticks
- Print out your printable or think about your own design. Look here: Pinterest – Photo Booth Props Printable or here: Pinterest – Photo Booth Props Search
- Cut out your printable or draw your own design on the paper.
- Connect the hot glue gun to power.
- Place your printable on the paper and draw on the shape:
- Cut out the shape and then decide if you want to proceed with glueing it on the wooden stick or maybe glam it up a bit.
- If you want to glam your prop up a bit, use the glitter or write something on it:
- Take the hot glue gun and make a dot on the back of your paper, stick on your wooden stick and wait until the glue is cold.
- Continue these steps (except Step 3) until you have as many props as you want to have!
Here is my result of an evening of DIY-ing!
Stay tuned for the results of the photos next friday! I hope you enjoyed this entry and if you do make sure to give it a thumbs up and leave a comment!
I wish you all a wonderful day!