Hey my loves,
today I am sharing with you one of my favorite salad recipes for lunch or even dinner! It’s easy, fast and absolutely delicious! Here is everything you need to know:
- a handful of salad
- 1/2 cup of couscous
- 1 chicken breast
- a couple of radishes
- half a carrot
- one tomato
- half of a red onion
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- agave syrup
- spicy paprika
- vegetable knife
- wooden cutting board
- wooden spoon
- Prepare your couscous with the instructions given on the package. I spiced mine with salt, pepper, spicy paprika and curry.
- Cook the chicken breast in some olive oil until it’s cooked through. Set it aside to let it cool.
- Set the couscous aside to let it cool down.
- Wash your salad and cut it into smaller mouth-sized pieces and let it dry in the sieve.
- Wash the other vegetables.
- Peel your carrot and your onion.
- Start cutting all of your vegetables into small pieces.
- For the salad sauce mix 2 spoons full of the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and water. Then add one spoon of the agave syrup, a pinch of salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the salad and vegetables into the bowl, add the couscous and combine this mixture with the salad sauce until everything is covered.
- Lastly, cut your chicken breast into small pieces and add onto your salad mixture.
I hope you give this recipe a go and if you do please share your experience with me! Tag me on Instagram or Twitter! Or let me know in the comments!
I wish you all a wonderful day!