Hey my loves,
in addition to the fashion entries about Vanessa Hudgens I thought I share a look of Vanessa, which seems to be her go-to make-up look. This is the picture I used for inspiration:
And here is my recreation:
Close-up of the eyes:
Instructions – Face
- Apply moisturizer and a primer to your face.
- Apply foundation. I used Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
- Conceal under your eyes and any blemishes you might have. I used Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
- Apply powder to set your under-eye concealer and lightly all over your face. I used Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
- For blush I used a mix of bronzer and this blush: e.l.f. Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve
- I highlighted the high points of my face with my drugstore illuminator, but you can use this one as well: theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer I followed the strobing technique, I have an entry on it, you can find it here: New Make-Up Trend – Strobing – 2015
Instructions – Eyes
- Apply a primer and set it with any powder or eyeshadow whatever you prefer.
- I used this palette: Manhattan – Eyemazing Effect Eyeshadow Palette in Brownie Break
- Apply the second lightest color onto your lid and blend it out to the crease.
- Take the brown color and blend it in the crease and create a slight V at the outer corner.
- To highlight use the lightest color and apply it in the middle of the lid, in the inner corner and under the brows.
- Coat your lashes with your favorite mascara. I used Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara
- For my brows I used an eyebrow pencil from Primark.
Instructions – Lips
- Line your lips with a deep purplish lip liner and then fill them in.
- Use a dark red colored lipstick and apply over the lipliner.
- You could use this: Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 030,Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Starry Eyed or Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lipliner Pencil in Wine
If you enjoyed this entry please make sure to give it a thumbs up, I would really appreciate it! And also if you like check out Part 1 of my “Get the Look – Vanessa Hudgens – NYC Inspired Outfits” right here: New York City – Get the Look – Vanessa Hudgens – Part 1