Hey my loves,
today I am sharing with you one of my go-to looks whenever I go out or feel like a little bit of color!
Here is a close up of the eyes and lips:
- Apply moisturizer and a primer to your face.
- Apply foundation. I used Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Soft Beige: Buy here!
- Conceal under your eyes and any blemishes you might have. I used Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Soft Beige: Buy here!
- Apply powder to set your under-eye concealer and lightly all over your face. I used Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent: Buy here!
- Move on to the eyes. I used the Kiko Make Up Milano – Color Fever Eyeshadow Palette – 101 – Coral Burgundy. Apply the base color (top left) up to your crease and under your eyes. Blend it out with a clear brush. For more depth apply a darker shade (top right) in your crease and on the outer corner. Also take this color lightly under the eyes. Take the highlight shade (bottom left) in your inner corner and under your brow. Then take the darkest color (bottom right) and apply it very closely to your lash line.
- Apply your favorite mascara. I used “Catrice Ultimate Lash Multimizer Waterproof Mascara”: Buy here!
- Apply your favorite blush. I used E.L.F. Blush in Mellow Mauve: Buy here!
- Take any highlighter you own and highlight your cheekbones, down your nose and the top of your upper lip.
- Lastly the lip! Any pink toned lipstick will do!
I hope you like this look! Tell me in the comments what your favorite pop of color shadow is and also if you liked this entry please give it a thumbs up! I would really appreciate it!