Hey my loves,
today I am sharing with you a new make-up tutorial. I wore it for a Girls Night Out, that turned sorta into a Girls Night In, but I still had loads of fun playing with my make-up. So here is the look:
- Clean, treat and moisturize your skin.
- Apply Primer, I used this one “Catrice Prime and Fine Pore Refining and Anti-Shine Base”
- Apply a little illuminator over your cheeks, your nose and cupids bow. I used “NYX Illuminator in Sunbeam”: http://fave.co/1c2LGBo
- Apply your favorite foundation, I used the “Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 125 Nude Beige”: http://fave.co/1bK4q7Y
- Conceal any darkness under your eyes, for that I used “Essence Stay All-Day Concealer in Soft Beige”: http://fave.co/1c2LyBU
- Conceal any spots, for that I used “NYX HD Concealer in Beige”: http://fave.co/1c2LN02
- Set your T-Zone with some powder, I used “L’Oréal Paris Indefectible Powder in Beige”: http://fave.co/1c2M6rz
- Bronzer your face to give you a natural glow, I used “Catrice Cosmetics Matt Bronzing Powder in “: http://fave.co/1c2M9DT
- Apply a mauve colored blush to your cheeks, I used “E.L.F. Blush in Mellow Mauve”: http://fave.co/1bK5l8v
- Use a highlighter, to bring highlight to your cheekbone and brow bone, I used “P2 Perfect Face All-Over Illuminator”.
- For a base I used “Maybelline’s Color Stay Tattoo Eyeshadow in Metallic Pomegranate”, I also used it under the eye: http://fave.co/1QiEhxj
- Under my brow, I used a matt white color. I used “Catrice Velvet Matt Eyeshadow in Vanillaty Fair”.
- All over the lid and therefore everywhere we put the Color Stay Tattoo I used the fifth color of the “Make Up Revolution Redemption Iconic 3 Palette”.
- I used the first color of the same palette to highlight again under the brow bone.
- Then I used the second color and placed it halfway on the lid and blended it in with the other colors. I did the same thing under the eye.
- Then I used a liquid eyeliner pencil from essence to create a wing: http://fave.co/1bK62yw
- On top of the wing I used the last color of the Make Up Revolution palette. I also used it on the outer corner of the under eye.
- Coat your top and bottom lashes with some mascara and fill in your eyebrows if needed. For my mascara I used “Catrice Ultimate Lash Multimizer Mascara “: http://fave.co/1bK689w
- Line your lips with a nude lip liner. I used “Catrice Longlasting Lip Liner in Vintage Rose”: http://fave.co/1bK6pcr
- On top of that I used “P2 Soft Nude Lipstick in Soft Caramel”.
I hope you guys liked it and if you do please make sure to give this entry a thumbs up.