Hey my loves,
today I am sharing with you a look I created whilst playing with my NYX – 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette – The Runway Collection in Haute Model. I created a turquoise winged eye and I absolutely love this pop of color! Here is the finished look:
Close-Up of the Eyes:
Products I used:
- Use a base, I used a concealer, but you can use whatever you like.
- With a white eyepencil I create a wing. You can skip this step if you use a liquid color liner. I just needed a base for the shadow so that it would be more vibrant.
- Take the color that you want for your eyeliner and gently pad it onto your white line. Add as much color as you prefer.
- Place a vanilla colored eyeshadow over the rest of the eye, starting at the bottom of the winged eyeliner going up to the browbone.
- To give the eye a little more definition use a taupe colored shadow and gently place it in your crease. And also used it on you lower lash line, intensify and blend as much as you prefer.
- For a highlighter in the inner corner I used a shimmer eyeshadow cream in a whiten tone.
- Coat your lashes and fill in your eyebrows! Then the eyes are done!
Products I used for the rest of my face:
p2 Cosmetics – Perfect Face – All-over Illuminator
And for my lips I used: E.L.F. Cosmetics – Lipstick – Posh
If you recreate this look please tag me on Twitter or Instagram, links to my profiles are on the right site of this page.