Hey my loves,
this weekend I am going away with two of my friends for a weekend getaway to Amsterdam and I thought I share with you how we planned it and even give you some inspirations for packing and other things. But today I give you 10 steps on how to actually plan your trip. I hope you all have an awesome day and if you go on a weekend trip with your friends, please feel free to tag me on Twitter: The Dawn of Inspiration or on Instagram: Beckett1991 !
- Find a date that fits for all of you. If it is for your birthday make sure you ask your friends at least 6-8 weeks beforehand.
- Decide where you wanna go, you could decide it on your own (maybe because it is your birthday), you could decide together or you could even see what the cheapest getaway from your home town is.
- Think about where you’re going and if you decided beforehand you were travelling by car, make sure it is not so far away (tops 3 hour drive, I would recommend)
- The easiest way to book it, is if one of you is the “money master”, this means one of you controls the money for booking and traveling.
- Book a hotel or whatever you want to stay in and make sure you have the money you need from your friends.
- Think about what you want to do (relaxing, wellness, sightseeing) and discuss it with your friends. Maybe even start a group on Facebook or WhatsApp.
- Plan your outfits ahead so that you don’t have to take too much with you.
- Make a list of everything you will need, including passport and all that.
- Pack something for the travel (especially if you go by car or train).
- Enjoy and have fun, maybe even turn your mobile phone off, if you can.
We planned the trip with a travel agency, but there are quite a lot online vacation sites. Whatever you prefer ist fine. I hope those 10 steps helped you and stay tuned for more fun things coming this weekend.
I wish you all a wonderful start in the week.