Hey my loves,
loving someone and be loved are two of the things that makes the world worth living on. Am I right? But sometimes we let our stupidity and little things get to us, so we lose the one’s we love. Here are a few things you should remember, if you are in a relationship or if you just had a break-up.
- While you’re making your girl cry, another guy is trying to make her smile.
- If you keep going back to the guy who treats you bad, in hope that maybe he’ll change, then you’ll die hoping.
- Love someone who loves to love you.
- Apologizing doesn’t mean you’re wrong, it means you value your relationship more than your ego.
- Don’t cheat, if you’re not happy, just leave.
- Don’t play with someone’s feelings just because you’re not sure of your own.
- Don’t do something permanently stupid just because you’re temporarily upset.
- Just because one guy treated you bad doesn’t mean they all will.
- Be with someone who makes you happy. Not someone who you have to constantly be impressing.
- Someday, someone will walk into your life and makes you realize why it never worked with anyone else.
- You deserve someone who can make you laugh during those moments when you feel like you can’t even smile.
- Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you’ve made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.
Always keep them in mind.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
~ Lao Tzu